Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I am the Lord's Tool

Mission  March 15, 2012
During our first tracting experience as a couple, we met a friendly man who claimed to be a convinced atheist.  He seemed to be an honest man and I was troubled by the Spirit that he should be contacted again.  We went by his house several times but couldn’t catch him home.  Finally about a month later we went by and we caught him home.  I had been praying hard what to say to him after having been rejected, I knew that the Lord would put the words into my mouth when I spoke. I was very surprised when I told him that  the Lord knew him to be an honest man and that in the world before he was born, when the angels of God were at war with the hosts of Satan he had been a brave hero in the army of God and I had been sent to tell him this and that God loved him dearly.  After I was through speaking he sent us away and asked us to never return.  I promised him we would not and we left.  I felt a great burden lifted from my shoulders.
Love Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment